Responsive Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Real Estate, Residential Real Estate & Commercial Real Estate Transactions

Caring counselor listens to clients' concerns in the Brooklyn area

Law Office of William J. Reinhardt, Jr. supports clients in Real Estate, Residential Real Estate and Commercial Real Estate Transactions cases. Based in Brooklyn, I am well known and highly regarded in the courts of the Brooklyn area and throughout New York. I strive to be approachable so you are immediately at ease and confident in my ability to solve your legal problem. I am focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read my profile to get to know me better.

Dedicated advocate understands the stress that legal matters bring

At Law Office of William J. Reinhardt, Jr., I know how to navigate the complexities of New York law. I will be your trusted adviser, offering guidance in several practice areas:

  • Real Estate: I understand the stress of buying a home or dealing with a real estate dispute. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
  • Residential Real Estate: I handle residential real estate cases involving closings, condo law, land-lord tenant disputes, eminent domain, construction, evictions, title liens, foreclosures and more. If you are buying or selling a home in New York, I can help.
  • Commercial Real Estate Transactions: At Law Office of William J. Reinhardt, Jr., I meticulously handle every aspect of commercial real estate transactions, including construction, financing, mortgages, leasing contracts, land use and zoning, and more. For help from a knowledgeable and experienced commercial real estate lawyer, contact me today.
  • Condo, Community & HOA Unit Owner Representation: My New York law firm assists unit owners in various matters concerning residential development regulations. If you need a homeowners' association attorney to advocate for you against your homeowners' or condominium association, I can help you determine the best course of action.
  • Estate Planning: I handle estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their legacies and provide for their loved ones.
  • Trusts: There are many different types of trusts, each with its own rules and benefits. I can help you establish one appropriate for your assets and goals.
  • Wills: A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. I draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
  • Probate and Estate Administration: I guide estate executors and administrators through the process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating assets of the estate.
  • Trust Administration: Once a trust is established, it must be overseen by a qualified administrator. The role of the administrator is to manage the investment of funds and the distribution of assets according to the trust documents. I provide ethical and meticulous trust administration services as well as reliable advice to administrators.
  • Living Wills and Other Advance Directives: I help clients create living wills, powers of attorney and other forms of advance directives. These documents can allow you to make clear how your medical care and finances should be handled in the event that you cannot make decisions yourself.

When you work with Law Office of William J. Reinhardt, Jr., you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.

Contact a compassionate New York law firm today

Law Office of William J. Reinhardt, Jr. cares about your personal situation in New York. Let me help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at my office, conveniently located in Brooklyn. Call my firm at 718-377-8880 to arrange your free consultation or contact the firm online.